Pack dive at the marine reserve of Tabarca and La Llosa (Benidorm)
The Marine Reserve of Tabarca and La Llosa are one of the most famous dive sites in the Spanish Mediterranean Sea for the great richness and the biodiversity of the marine fauna; also, there are dive sites for all levels of diver: from beginner to advanced.
The Marine Reserve of Nueva Tabarca is an archipelago located off the city of Alicante. Also called Isla Plana, it has an approximate length of 1,800 meters and a maximum width of 400 meters. The visit to the island is a mandatory excursion for all visitors to the Costa Blanca.
It is the first Marine Reserve in Spain and it was created as an important area for the protection of high commercial value species and for the conservation of the Posidonia oceanica seagrass, which is an important nursery and refuge area for many species. After 25 years of protection, the Tabarca seabeds are in an excellent state of preservation and have marine wonders hidden among its rich and biodiverse communities.
Peacock Island, Benidorm is a natural reserve which constitutes a rock, situated off the coast of Benidorm that hides an underwater mountain, called La Llosa, which descends to over 30 metres in depth. This location is one of the most famous dive sites in the Spanish Mediterranean Sea for the great richness and the biodiversity of the marine fauna; also, there are dive sites for all levels of diver: from beginner to advanced. In these waters you can find beautiful landscapes, sunfishes, great schools of barracuda, bogues and some predators such as the Greater Amberjack, dentex, ...
- Professional guides who will help us to enjoy more of this wonderful environment.
- 2 dives on Saturday and Sunday around Tabarca and La Llosa (Weather conditions permitting).
- 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) in a hotel in Playa de San Juan.
- Beer and Paella after dive to get one's strength back.
- Transfers: to and from Alicante Airport, Train or Bus Station to the hotel and from the hotel to the dive centre.
- Accident Insurance and Public Liability Insurance;
Services NOT Included
- Meals not specify above
- Diver insurance (obligatory for divers)